Nokia has today announced Belle FP2 update is now rolling out globally to 808 PureView owners. Nokia 603, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 owners will receive the update as well, but some imagine updates are only for 808 PureView.
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- More information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, one click will show you on Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
- New reset button in Creative mode to change all the settings back to default with a single touch
- Updated browser (to version 8.3) with enhanced HTML5 support
- New and significantly faster keyboard
- Nokia Car Mode – easy access to your phone’s key features when you’re driving
User interface has also received some small touches all around and the UI at least to me feels snappier.
This software update is being rolled out globally from today, 2 October. However, there may be regional variations in the precise delivery due to country and operator variants.
To check if the update is available for you and to install the update, connect the phone to your PC and open Nokia Suite, or alternatively check the Software Update application on your device.
The Nokia 603, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 will also get an update that includes the features such as the faster browser and Nokia Car Mode.
However, the imaging and gallery enhancements are for the Nokia 808 PureView only. – Nokia Conversations