Great easy to install Status Menu Extension app by CODeRUS. It will simply give you tools to modify the status menu on N9 for your liking.
What does it add?
Status Menu Extensions alters several elements of the current status menu. A brightness bar is added, sticking to the same visual theme as the Volume Bar. Also, it replaces the availability tab, with Harmattan icons for each of the accounts (with IM capabilities) you have enabled. Finally, there are also several toggles which are added. The order of these toggles can be re-arranged via Settings>Applications, as well as choosing which to enable/disable. To rearrange, tap once (grey square appears) and choose which toggle to swap position with. To enable/disable, long press the icon
Toggles Currently Present:
- Bluetooth. short press switches the operation mode is switched off / on. long press launches the setup menu bluetooth
- Cellular – Toggles network 2g/3g/dual
- Flashlight – Enables / disables the LED flash camera.
- GSM- Enables / disables the mobile network.
- Power Saver Mode – Switches the power saving mode (off / auto / on)
- Brightness – Toggles the display brightness between minimum, average (middle) and maximum.
- USB Mode – Toggles between “is charging only mode”, “sync & connect”, “mass storage” and “sdk mode”. When connected to a PC, you will not be asked to make a selection.
- Reboot – Reboots the phone. Press and hold for 2 seconds to reboot.
- BG Connections – Switches the mode of background connections (on / off)
- - Glol. – Switches the screen orientation Auto / Landscape / Portrait
To install you will only need to enable third party apps (settings–>applications–>install). Status Menu Extension is NOT compatible with Unrestricted-System-UI.