Nokia Transport Beta is already available for Windows Phone from the Marketplace. Opened the app, recognized the address i was in and i was just asked to enter my destination (you can of course do all that manually as well). From there you have very nice simple UI that you might have already seen following MWC Nokia news.
Commute with confidence.
Put detailed local public transport information at your fingertips for 460 cities in 46 countries. With just a few taps you can instantly see the routes and connections you need, how long each leg of your trip will take, and even when the next train, bus, or tram will arrive.
No more carrying around timetables and city maps. You have it all on your device, wherever you are.
Video by TheVerge
- Easily find public transport stations/stops, addresses, and points of interest.
- Choose from multiple routes and follow the list of directions for buses, trams, underground, or trains.
- View earlier and later departure times to make smarter travel choices.
- Save favourite routes from different locations as a tile on your phone homescreen for instant access from anywhere.
This app supports timetable-based information in the following cities & regions:
Atlanta, Auckland, Austin, Baltimore, Barcelona, Berkshire, Berlin & Brandenburg, Boston, Budapest, Chicago, Dallas, Denmark, Denver, Edmonton, Flanders, Halifax, Helsinki, Honolulu, Houston, Las Vegas, London, Miami-Dade county, Minneapolis & Saint Paul, New York City, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Los Angeles, Toronto, Turin, Wellington and Winnipeg.
We also offer worldwide Simple routing information. Simple routing uses the map data to calculate a heuristic route, based on the likely frequency of linesCheck out the list of cities where coverage is available.
- Line colours of some cities (in timetable coverage) may not be available.
- Real time delays are currently only supported for some means of transports of the Berlin/Brandenburg area.
Could not find it from Marketplace so you might wanna try out the barcode below.
Press the Search button on your Lumia phone and then tap Vision